Sunday, March 22, 2015

5 more days to go

It's two weeks into this rotation and I am definitely counting down the days until it is over. While I find orthopedics fascinating, one of the clinicians I have had to work with treats everyone worse than dirt, except for the one person he's playing favorites with. Despite the fact that he barely speaks to me, apparently I have almost inadequate knowledge about this subject, don't take enough responsibility for my cases, and give average patient care. Apparently my medical records are also subpar although no one tells me what is wrong nor do I get much correction when they go over what I've written. All in all, it's been a frustrating and emotionally draining week for me.

The next week is looking up because the clinician is no longer going to on my rotation and I will have a chance to work with some other people. The schedule for next week is also going to be lighter, so hopefully I'll be able to spend less than 12-13 hours at the hospital on some days.

No comments:

Post a Comment